During this period of government-advised self-isolation and social distancing, we’d like to inform you that we will continue to support our customers and develop our leading software products.
Temporary Home-working Licenses
As most people have moved to work from home, we are providing temporary RVS licenses to our customers so you can use our software from home. Our help lines are all open and we’ll continue doing everything we can to support you. For any enquiries, feel free to contact us.
Field Application Engineers and Integrations
Unfortunately, due to travel restrictions in various parts of the world, our Field Application Engineers will be unable to travel anywhere outside the United Kingdom until the situation changes. Further, we’ll only travel within the UK for special or critical circumstances, subject to managerial discretion. Our Engineers are, however, ready to support customers remotely for any integration and support related issues. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any issues.
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178 Projects Webinar
- Verifying Multicore RTOS Partitioning for DO-178C (CAST-32A) Projects
- Out of the box Solution for Multicore Analysis
- Multicore for ISO 26262 Webinar