Rapita is pleased to announce the latest release of RapiTime, version 1.2. This release provides many customer-requested features including:
- Support for recursive functions. RapiTime can now find the WCET and other timing profile information for recursive functions.
- Support for function pointers. RapiTime can now find the WCET of functions including calls through function pointers, including situations where the function pointer is assigned at run-time.
- Advanced trace filters. Users can now create advanced filters to handle traces from many different targets.
- Improved reporting. Clock speeds and time conversions are handled seamlessly in the report.
- Improved support for black box functions making library code, 3rd party code and frequently called functions easy to analyse.