RapiCover support specification
To use RapiCover on a specific target processor, a target-specific integration library for the RVS API must be developed. This can be done through Rapita Systems' Target Integration Service or by following the RVS Integration Guide supplied with RapiCover and editing a standard template library (also supplied with RapiCover).
With RapiCover's flexible integration strategies, an integration library can be developed to collect data from almost any target architecture with extremely low on-target overheads.
If you are using RapiCover in an DO-178C/ED-12C or ISO 26262 project, our Qualified target integration kit includes tests to qualify the integration library as part of the tool qualification process.
Will RVS work with my system?
Due to their flexible integration strategies, RVS tools can collect data from almost any target CPU.
The non-exhaustive list below shows some of architectures that RVS tools can be used with:
- Power Architecture (MPC5xx, MPC55xx, MPC56xx)
- ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers (Kinetis E series, Kinetis K series, Kinetis L series, Kinetis M series, Kinetis W series).
- 56k DSP family
- QorIQ (P2010, P2020, P4080, P5010, P5020, P5021, P5040)
- PowerPC (PPC) implementations:
- G1 (601)
- G2 (602, 603, 604, 620)
- G3 (740/750)
- 7xx/750 family
- G5/970 series
- 440 range
- XE166 family (XE161, XE162, XE164, XE167, XE169)
- XC 2000 family (XC2200, XC2300, XC2700)
- C166 family
- TriCore (TC1130, TC1724, TC1728, TC1766, TC1767, TC179x, TC1796 , TC1797, AUDO)
- Tricore Aurix (TC21x, TC22x, TC23x, TC24x, TC26x, TC270, TC290)
- ARM7-based series (LPC2100, LPC2200, LPC2300, LPC2400)
- ARM9-based series (LPC2900, LPC3100, LPC3200)
- ARM Cortex-M0 based series (LPC1100, LPC1200)
- ARM Cortex-M0+ based series (LPC800)
- ARM Cortex-M3 based series (LPC1300, LPC1700, LPC1800)
- ARM Cortex-M4 series (LPC4000, LPC4300)
Renesas (previously Hitachi, Mitsubishi, NEC)
- RX family
- RZ family
- SuperH family
- RH850 Family
- ARM-based parts (STR7, STR9, STM32 F0, STM32 F1, F2, L1, W, STM 32 F3, F4)
- TMS320 (DSP)
- Stellaris (ARM Cortex-M3)
- Hercules - TMS570 (ARM Cortex-R4)
- TMS470M ARM Cortex-M3
- RM4 ARM Cortex-R4
We are able to cater for a wide variety of systems in addition to those stated above. Please contact us if you have any questions.