Who uses RapiCover?
RapiCover is used by aerospace and automotive electronics engineers who:
- Are developing or maintaining large critical real-time embedded systems
- Want to understand how well their system is performing
- Need code coverage measurement data
- Want greater confidence in the results generated
- Want a small-footprint replacement for CodeTEST
- Need to identify overall coverage figures for their testing
- Want to know how test coverage differs between different builds
- Must know which conditions have been covered by MC/DC
- Need to understand report coverage at the source code level
RapiCover includes support for those working with C, C++ and Ada in the avionics and automotive electronics industries.
We also provide tool qualification support for engineers looking to use RapiCover as a verification tool in projects requiring DO-178B/C or ISO 26262 certification.
RapiCover Aero was created for high-integrity aerospace applications which need to satisfy the guidance of DO-178B/C or equivalent military standards. Many are built using ARINC-653 partitioned operating systems. RapiCover Aero was designed to meet these demanding specifications.
The latest version includes support for C, C++ and Ada.
RapiCover Auto addresses the specific needs of the automotive market. It supports engineers working with micro-controllers of 8 bits upwards, whether programming "bare metal" or using real-time operating systems (including AUTOSAR), and can also help meet the verification requirements of ISO 26262.
The latest version includes support for C and C++.