RVS Support Specification
RVS can be used to analyze software run on any host operating system or embedded target (as long as a communication channel is available).
The RVS tools can be run on Windows 7 or newer, Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer, and a variety of Linux distributions including Ubuntu and Red Hat. If you need support to run the RVS tools on older operating systems, contact us.
RVS tools can be qualified for use on all supported platforms.
RVS tools can be used on projects built with almost any compiler.
The non-exhaustive list below shows some of the compilers we have worked with:
- GNAT GPL
- GNAT Pro
- Borland C++
- Ada MULTI
- C MULTI
- Embedded Workbench
- Visual Studio
- CodeWarrior HCS12
Due to their flexible integration strategies, RVS tools can collect data from almost any target CPU.
The non-exhaustive list below shows some of the architectures that RVS tools can be used with:
- Power Architecture (MPC5xx, MPC55xx, MPC56xx)
- ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers (Kinetis E series, Kinetis K series, Kinetis L series, Kinetis M series, Kinetis W series).
- 56k DSP family
- QorIQ (P2010, P2020, P4080, P5010, P5020, P5021, P5040)
- PowerPC (PPC) implementations:
- G1 (601)
- G2 (602, 603, 604, 620)
- G3 (740/750)
- 7xx/750 family
- G5/970 series
- 440 range
- XE166 family (XE161, XE162, XE164, XE167, XE169)
- XC 2000 family (XC2200, XC2300, XC2700)
- C166 family
- TriCore (TC1130, TC1724, TC1728, TC1766, TC1767, TC179x, TC1796 , TC1797, AUDO)
- Tricore Aurix (TC21x, TC22x, TC23x, TC24x, TC26x, TC270, TC290)
- ARM7-based series (LPC2100, LPC2200, LPC2300, LPC2400)
- ARM9-based series (LPC2900, LPC3100, LPC3200)
- ARM Cortex-M0 based series (LPC1100, LPC1200)
- ARM Cortex-M0+ based series (LPC800)
- ARM Cortex-M3 based series (LPC1300, LPC1700, LPC1800)
- ARM Cortex-M4 series (LPC4000, LPC4300)
Renesas (previously Hitachi, Mitsubishi, NEC)
- RX family
- RZ family
- SuperH family
- RH850 Family
- ARM-based parts (STR7, STR9, STM32 F0, STM32 F1, F2, L1, W, STM 32 F3, F4)
- TMS320 (DSP)
- Stellaris (ARM Cortex-M3)
- Hercules - TMS570 (ARM Cortex-R4)
- TMS470M ARM Cortex-M3
- RM4 ARM Cortex-R4
We are able to cater for a wide variety of systems in addition to those stated above. Please contact us if you have any questions.