Digital Marketing Executive - software, technology, aerospace, York
Rapita Systems seeks a highly motivated Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing department. You will help to promote our cutting-edge software solutions to the global aerospace and automotive software industries by producing digital content, videos and tutorials, maintaining website content and organizing trade shows and events.
You should be outstanding at marketing, graphical design and communication and have a passion for technology, software or aerospace. Working in a fast-paced organization that offers ample opportunities for career progression, we want to see you excel as we continue to grow.
Your responsibilities include:
- Understanding how to use our software and explaining its features, advantages and benefits through a variety of media (written copy, graphics, tutorials and videos).
- Maintaining and developing our public website and internal CMS (Drupal).
- Increasing lead generation and supporting the sales team.
- Supporting trade shows and other events.
- Communicating with staff around the company to ensure that marketing content is accurate and relevant.
- Other tasks as necessary; Rapita is a small, dynamic company – we look for staff who can adapt to take on new challenges.
You should have these essential skills or experience:
- Digital content creation: copywriting, ability to create excellent written and graphical content to explain technical information in a marketing context.
- Graphic design and multimedia: experience of using a variety of graphical software such as the Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Quick uptake of new and complex ideas, especially technical and software topics.
- An eye for detail and quality.
- Excellent English language and communication skills.
- Marketing background, experience or qualification.
- Experience or interest in technology-related subjects such as ICT, electronics, computing, programming or computer science.
You'd find these desirable skills and experiences useful:
- Web development, CMS (Drupal especially valuable), HTML, PHP.
- Search engine optimization (SEO).
- Video editing.
- Other electronic and marketing experience such as creating and managing email newsletters.
What will make you successful?
You will be highly motivated, hard-working and innovative. You will be keen to learn complex new ideas and convey these in a persuasive manner through written and multimedia content. Working in a small team, you'll need to work well with others and be someone others can rely on. You will have the opportunity to use your skills in a wide variety of tasks and ensure that our marketing material is up to date and of the highest quality.
Why join Rapita?
Rapita is a great place to work with a strong, friendly team, flexible working times, 31 days annual leave (includes bank holidays), a private pension, an innovative ethos and culture, and an open, flexible working environment. We'd love for you to experience this yourself, have a look at some of our employee profiles!
The competitive salary range for this role is £18,000 - £30,000 based on what you can bring to our team. This role could either suit someone with experience or just starting in their career. The position is made available due to an internal promotion as we continue to grow.
Location: York, UK.
To apply, send us a covering letter and CV at firstname.lastname@example.org (electronic PDF submissions only). We look forward to hearing from you.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.