BAE Chairman's Award
Rapita Systems and BAE SYSTEMS Brough have now been confirmed as joint BAE SYSTEMS Chairman's Award for Innovation Bronze award winners in the Transferring Best Practice category, this award is for the deployment of the RapiTime technology on the Hawk Advanced Jet Trainer project.
The Hawk / Rapita Systems team successfully demonstrated application of this ground breaking technology to analyse components of the new Open Architecture Mission Computer. The team are now jointly involved in looking at how this pilot study can be exploited to form part of the Hawk software development process for future development of the Hawk aircraft.
"The nomination is now being considered for higher levels of the Chairman's Award Process which further reinforces BAE SYSTEMS' view of the RapiTime technology."
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO178 Projects Webinar
- Multicore for ISO 262626 Webinar