Rapita Verification Suite: Integrated Embedded Software Testing for C, C++ and Ada.
Why choose Rapita Verification Suite?
- Run requirements-based tests on your code
- Produce coverage evidence including MC/DC from tests
- Analyze execution time including worst-case timing on-target
- Understand program scheduling behavior
- Produce evidence for DO-178 and ISO 26262 certification
Designed for embedded software testing, RVS is used by some of the world's best-known companies including Collins Aerospace, Airbus and Toyota.
Our free 30-day trial includes everything you need to experience RVS, letting you:
- Use the RVS suite of software testing tools to analyze sample applications within minutes
- Build your own applications on host (size limitations apply)
- Write and run system, integration and unit tests (RapiTest)
- Measure code coverage up to MC/DC (RapiCover)
- Calculate worst-case execution time (WCET) and identify optimization opportunities in source code (RapiTime)
- Visualize system scheduling behavior from applications (RapiTask)
- Use our zero-footprint embedded testing tools to explore instrumentationless verification of included branch traces for code coverage (RapiCoverZero) and execution time (RapiTimeZero) analysis
- Learn how to verify your safety-critical project using tools qualified for both avionics testing (DO-178) and automotive testing (ISO 26262).
Complete with detailed tutorials, the trial version supports 64-bit Windows 7 and Windows 10.