Rapita Verification Suite: Integrated Embedded Software Testing for C, C++ and Ada.
Why choose Rapita Verification Suite?
- Run requirements-based tests on your code
- Produce coverage evidence including MC/DC from tests
- Analyze execution time including worst-case timing on-target
- Understand program scheduling behavior
- Produce evidence for DO-178 and ISO 26262 certification
Designed for embedded software testing, RVS is used by some of the world's best-known companies including Collins Aerospace, Airbus and Toyota.
Our free 30-day trial includes everything you need to experience RVS, letting you:
- Use the RVS suite of software testing tools to analyze sample applications within minutes
- Build your own applications on host (size limitations apply)
- Write and run system, integration and unit tests (RapiTest)
- Measure code coverage up to MC/DC (RapiCover)
- Calculate worst-case execution time (WCET) and identify optimization opportunities in source code (RapiTime)
- Visualize system scheduling behavior from applications (RapiTask)
- Use our zero-footprint embedded testing tools to explore instrumentationless verification of included branch traces for code coverage (RapiCoverZero) and execution time (RapiTimeZero) analysis
- Learn how to verify your safety-critical project using tools qualified for both avionics testing (DO-178) and automotive testing (ISO 26262).
Complete with detailed tutorials, the trial version supports 64-bit Windows 7 and Windows 10.
Sign-up for your 30-day Free Trial
RVS success story
“The main advantage [of using RVS] is the possibility to identify the software bottlenecks that can be subject to optimization. Without RVS, the mandatory code optimization would have been done without the knowledge of where to concentrate the efforts.”
The Alenia Aermacchi (now Leonardo) M-346 Master is a military transonic trainer aircraft designed for training combat pilots for front line fighter aircraft and is powered by a digital flight control system. Alenia Aermacchi used both RapiTime and RapiCover to develop flight control software for the M-346 Master, allowing them to easily identify worst-case execution time hotspots and produce evidence that their testing covered their code base, as needed for their DO-178B certification.
By using these RVS tools, Alenia Aermacchi was able to rapidly identify bottlenecks in their system, supporting optimizations to worst-case timing behavior in their system and produce structural code coverage evidence (including MC/DC) of their level-A software quickly, accurately and efficiently.