Highlights from Aerospace Tech Week 2019
We enjoyed exhibiting at Aerospace TechWeek (formerly 'AEE') last week at the MOC event center in Munich, Germany.
On the second day of the event, Rapita's Ian Hodgson, Senior Account Manager, gave a well received presentation that explored the challenges of multicore timing analysis, including accounting for the effects of interference and contention. Rapita's Multicore Timing Analysis Solution specifically solves these challenges, helping customers to meet the CAST-32A guidance included in certifying multicore systems to DO-178C standards.
Aerospace TechWeek also gave us the chance to reveal our new RapiTetris arcade box. RapiTetris, based on a modified version of Tetris integrated with RapiCover, lets players collect and view structural coverage data while they play. The challenge is to try and achieve full MC/DC coverage of the game code within 5 minutes.
With lots of entries from various delegates and exhibitors, the leaderboard quickly filled up. But, as you can see in their tweet, AdaCore didn't quite manage to finish on top – better luck next time!
With our stand already booked for next year, we can't wait to see everyone again in Toulouse.
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO178 Projects Webinar