Michigan Aerospace Industry Luncheon – Makino in Auburn Hills
Rapita Systems was delighted to attend the Aerospace Industry Association of Michigan (AIAM) luncheon on the 13th May. The event was arranged to discuss the unprecedented growth taking place in the aerospace industry and future opportunities.
The event featured guest speakers from the aerospace industry and presentations on topics including certification requirements, risks to be considered and industry trends.
The Aerospace Industry Association of Michigan is a non-profit organization that provides a platform for aerospace companies in the state to work together to support the continued growth of the industry through talent attraction and new investment. As one of the foremost aerospace innovators in Michigan, Rapita was delighted to engage in conversations that will help shape the future of aerospace in the state.
One of the attendees from Rapita was Charles Cipolla, Program Manager of Aerospace Services at Rapita Systems Inc. Charles said the following about the event:
"As a company, we enjoyed the opportunity to showcase our innovative tools and services in one of the top business environments for Aerospace development."
If you are interested in working in the aerospace industry in Michigan, see the current vacancies we have in Novi, MI.
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO178 Projects Webinar
- Multicore for ISO 262626 Webinar