Rapita will be exhibiting at the Aerospace Tech Week Americas event in Atlanta, USA on 14-15th November 2023.
While Aerospace Tech Week Europe offers a truly international audience, Aerospace Tech Week Americas provides a more focused opportunity for aerospace technology professionals from North, Central, and South America to meet in greater numbers.
Attend our workshop
This special in-person DO-178C Multicore (CAST-32A and A(M)C 20-193) training event is on November 13th, the day before the Aerospace Tech Week conference commences. The workshop will be delivered by multicore certification experts with the focus on practical approaches to satisfying DO-178C, CAST-32A & A(M)C 20-193 objectives for multicore avionics projects.
One Day High Impact DO-178C Multicore Certification Training Workshop
Monday, 13th November 9:30 -17:30
Dr. Guillem Bernat
The one day workshop will:
- Leverage industry-best approaches to CAST-32A / A(M)C 20-193 compliance.
- Interpret CAST-32A / A(M)C 20-193 and what the objectives mean in practice. • Select the right multicore hardware for your project.
- Characterize and quantify multicore interference in your platform.
- Estimate worst-case-execution-time for multicore platforms.
- Demonstrate robust partitioning in your multicore system.
- Integrate CAST-32A / A(M)C 20-193 evidence into your existing DO-178C workflow.
- Comply with CAST-32A / A(M)C 20-193 on Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA) systems.
If you are interested in attending our workshop, please register here.
If you cannot make it to the workshop but are still interested in the future DO-178C multicore training, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.