We agree on the best arrangement for you. Our engineers work either on your site or at our offices in the UK or USA. We have facilities to host test rigs securely at our offices, so we can run end-to-end tests remotely if necessary.
Software Verification Services
Verification and validation activities
- Unit and integration testing
- System and acceptance testing
- DO-178 process definition and optimization
- Test automation
- Timing analysis and optimization
- On-target problem solving
- Third-party software verification
- Assurance services
Reduce testing effort
Our fusion of expertise, smart processes and industry-leading tools reduces the effort needed to test critical software:
Our dedicated and experienced engineering teams are ready to apply themselves to test projects worldwide, working either on-site or at our offices in the UK and US.
Our proven V&V processes work alongside your quality management system, allowing us to provide high-quality solutions on-time, on-budget, every time.
Our industry-leading software verification toolset, RVS, underpins our V&V services, helping our engineers to efficiently produce verification evidence for your project.
Working with us
- We recognize that each test project is different, and work with you to meet your needs.
- We run testing activities on-site, at our headquarters in the UK, and at our offices in the US via our parent company, Danlaw. We can support projects with UK / US EYES ONLY requirements.
- We can host test equipment at our offices to facilitate system and acceptance test activities.
A strong track record
Having provided high-quality verification tools, integration services and customer support to the aerospace and avionics industries worldwide since 2004, we have a strong heritage.
Here's what a recent customer, for whom we ran V&V testing services, had to say about us:
"We approached Rapita looking for a complete end-to-end solution for software verification. Rapita delivered this and has also performed a range of system-level activities.
We've appreciated their responsiveness from the get-go and the obvious synergies from having testers and tool provider under one roof."
-- Jim Pettinger, Director of Electronic Systems at Triumph Integrated Systems
Get started today
Every safety-critical project is different. Contact us to arrange a custom solution that meets your needs.