Join us in June
With events season in full swing, Rapita Systems is attending two international events in June.
The beautiful spanish Costa Del Sol will be the setting for this year's 3-day DASIA conference, which runs from 4th - 6th June.
As a leading provider of software verification solutions to the aerospace industry, Rapita Systems are actively engaged with the DASIA conference every year. This year, Rapita's Hashem Ghazzawi will deliver a presentation titled "Understanding interference in critical multicore systems" at 4.30pm on day 2.
To find out more about Rapita's work in the space industry, see our case study: Automating schedulability analysis of on-board software on the Solar Orbiter.
The historic city of Warsaw, Poland is the venue of Ada-Europe this year, which runs from 11th - 14th June. Rapita Systems is a sponsor of the conference and supports Ada as arguably the best language for development of reliable and safety critical software.
If you're attending this year, look out for our Rapita Riddle, a programming challenge we'll be including in all delegate bags. The delegate with the closest answer will win a Bose Bluetooth speaker, with two runner ups winning Raspberry Pis.
Attending either of these events? Come meet with us; we love talking about critical software!
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO178 Projects Webinar