Rapita Systems is proud to announce the latest release of its on-target software verification tool suite RVS, version 3.5.
Our team have worked tirelessly to make this the highest quality release yet, with a huge number of improvements and fixes since 3.4.
We work with customers who are developing to the highest standards of safety and mission critical software. For this reason, the quality of our tools is paramount. With this release, we have raised the bar higher still.
A quick summary of the improvements in this version:
- New MC/DC optimization options
- Support for newer versions of GNAT Pro
- Support for a number of new Ada language features
- Qualification support for code masking
- Improved support for 16-bit DSP chips
- Many improvements to support qualified use of options that reduce instrumentation overheads
- Compiler wrappers can now be used in qualified integrations
- Hundreds of minor bug fixes
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on RVS. Registered users can download the latest version through our downloads manager.
What is RVS?
RVS (Rapita Verification Suite) measures, optimizes and verifies the timing performance and test effectiveness of critical real-time embedded systems in industries such as aerospace and automotive. RVS enables aerospace and automotive electronics engineers to tackle the challenges of developing and maintaining critical real-time embedded systems. Qualification support is available for both RapiTime and RapiCover within projects requiring DO-178B/C or ISO 26262 certification.
RVS includes the following plugins: