In the second in our series of three DO-178C webinars, we examine code coverage analysis, which is a key verification activity in DO-178C software development projects.
Building on the DO-178C Handbook, this webinar, delivered by DO-178C verification experts, explores a range of code coverage topics and best practices that you can put into practice in your project.
In this one-hour technical webinar, we cover:
- Planning for and producing evidence of code coverage analysis in SOIs 1, 3 & 4
- Meeting code coverage requirements up to and including MC/DC
- Overcoming the most common roadblocks to achieving 100% Structural Coverage
- Choosing between source and object code coverage
- Selecting a code coverage analysis tool that meets the needs of DO-178C
- Qualifying your code coverage analysis tool
- How H55 collect code coverage for the software that powers their cutting-edge electric propulsion systems - featuring Anthony D'Ambrisi from H55