Rapita cycles the York 100 to support Action Medical Research
The Rapita team split into two, with Charles Pigott, Dan Harris & Richard Chandler tackling the 103 mile route, while Ian Broster & Matt Grum took on the 100 km course.
We had a great day out - the weather was lovely, the scenery beautiful, and the event was very well attended. A big thanks to the organizers and the helpers for running the event and providing the (very much appreciated!) food stops. We're all feeling fine today, although some legs are a little achy!
Said Ian Broster, Rapita's General Manager.
Having attended the event for the last 3 years, we already can't wait for next year!
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO178 Projects Webinar