Rapita Systems have expanded their support service to India with the appointment of a dedicated Field Application Engineer in Bangalore.
Following on from the incorporation of our new US company, Rapita Systems Inc. in January this year, we are delighted to announce our support expansion into India.
Melvin joins the Rapita team with a wealth of experience having worked for Honeywell previously. Before this role, Melvin worked as an embedded developer in the aerospace industry, working predominantly in platform software development.
Melvin also has experience in requirement-based testing and aerospace certification, which will make her a valuable asset to our customers.
"The launch of our support service in India represents an important development for the Rapita brand and is part of our long-term vision for the future of the company. We’ll now be able to handle government projects that previously were inaccessible to foreign engineers, as well as bringing our industry-leading software verification solutions to even more customers."
Dr. Guillem Bernat, CEO, Rapita Systems Ltd
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178 Projects Webinar
- Verifying Multicore RTOS Partitioning for DO-178C (CAST-32A) Projects
- Out of the box Solution for Multicore Analysis
- Multicore for ISO 26262 Webinar