We develop custom tools and utilities to meet specific verification use cases. Some examples of the custom tools we have developed include:
- A tool that helps users automatically check constraints in software execution such as the time between calls to different functions or the order in which functions execute.
- A tool that helps users perform stack analysis by collecting stack usage data, such as worst-case stack usage for functions and sub-functions and the depth of functions in the high-water mark call stack.
- A tool that helps detect errors in hardware by automatically generating a version of software where computations are made using different numbers to the original software – comparison of results from running both software versions can identify faults in the hardware.
- A tool that helps users compare the differences between two executable files and assesses those differences in terms of their likely effects on software execution.
- A processor simulator to support structural coverage analysis and worst-case execution time analysis.
- Custom converters for test formats that allow tests written in other test formats to be run with RapiTest.
If you’re interested in custom development, contact us to let us know your needs.
Feature applies to: