We provide a unique commercial solution for verifying multicore systems. We support the following:
- Multicore interference channel analysis and interference quantification
- Critical configuration setting analysis
- Multicore worst-case execution time analysis
- Multicore platform evaluation
- Implementing automated test environments for multicore verification
- Satisfying multicore DO-178C objectives (CAST-32A / A(M)C 20-193) through our MACH178 solution
- Incremental assurance for multicore systems (DO-297)
Our solution is supported by the Rapita Verification Suite (RVS), which provides automated test capability for multicore systems, and RapiDaemons, which stress shared resources in multicore systems so interference effects and timing behavior can be understood.
We also provide training on multicore timing analysis and understanding DO-178C compliance for multicore systems.
Feature applies to: