In the first of our series of webinars on efficient DO-178C verification, we explore Requirements-based functional testing, which is a key aspect of complying with DO-178C guidance.
Extending the information we provided in our hugely-popular DO-178C Handbook, you will learn from V & V experts how to manage your functional testing workflow from writing requirements through to producing test evidence from qualified automation tools.
Learn key factors for improving the efficiency of your DO-178C functional testing:
- Planning for and producing evidence of functional testing in SOIs 1, 3 & 4
- Authoring and managing test suites and test cases
- Introduction to requirements management from JAMA experts:
- How to write effective requirements
- How to manage your requirements/test tool workflow
- Tracing requirements throughout your DO-178C project
- Testing efficiently on-host and on-target
- Running functional tests efficiently through a Continuous Integration workflow
- Selecting a functional testing tool that meets the needs of DO-178C
- Qualifying your functional testing tool