Get a head start on DO-178C
Following DO-178C guidance when developing safety-critical avionics software can be complex, and there are many potential pitfalls along the way.
This handbook delivered by Rapita Systems and ConsuNova Inc. presents useful information for DO-178C beginners and experts alike, including a description of DO-178C processes and how objectives can be met, and insights from best practice.
Learn how to take your DO-178C project from planning to approval with hints and tips along the way:
- DO-178C Planning, what you need to consider early in your project and how to mitigate against need for later rework
- Efficient Design practices to reduce downstream Verification effort e.g. Data Coupling and Control Coupling Analysis
- Verification objectives and activities, and strategies you can take to minimize verification effort
- Considerations for multicore DO-178C and CAST-32A projects
- What you're expected to do for each Stage of Involvement (SOI)