Combining the latest technologies in real-time operating systems and verification tooling is the most efficient way to achieve DO-178C multicore certification, as per AC 20-193 and AMC 20-193 guidance. In this technical webinar, you will learn how to optimize your RTOS configuration to prevent multicore interference and verify the effectiveness of resource partitioning using Rapita’s unique timing/interference analysis methodology, to build a robust certification case.
You can expect to learn:
- The interference-mitigation technologies offered by SYSGO’s PikeOS RTOS
- How to optimize your PikeOS integration to prevent interference between cores
- How to analyze and quantify the effects of interference on your multicore software behavior using the Rapita Verification Suite
- How to build your certification argument for DO-178C multicore-hosted applications following AC 20-193 and AMC 20-193 using Rapita’s MACH178 solution
- How this technology works and what it looks like by way of a technical demonstration