Highlights from Embedded World 2019
Last week, we had the pleasure of attending the Embedded World conference in Nuremberg, Germany. Embedded World is a large conference with more than 32,000 trade visitors and over 2000 conference participants, which covers the entire embedded ecosystem from hardware to software to services.
At the conference, we exhibited alongside our parent company, Danlaw and took the opportunity to meet some of our partners. We also showcased a multicore timing analysis demo, which used a webcam and the open source YOLO object detection software to classify objects moving nearby as a "person", a “tie”, a “phone” etc. In the demo, we showed how applying contention on shared hardware resources reduced the frame rate of the video feed. You can find a video of a similar demo here.
Danlaw, meanwhile, exhibited a version of Mx-Suite which includes the ability to automatically generate tests.
We'd like to thank the conference organizers and everyone who attended, and we look forward to attending again next year.
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO178 Projects Webinar