Congratulations to Irune Agirre Troncoso who successfully defended her PhD last week, on "Development and Certification of Mixed-criticality Embedded Systems based on Probabilistic Timing Analysis".
Dr. Guillem Bernat, CEO of Rapita Systems Ltd and president of Irune's examination committee, praised her work:
Measurement-based worst-case execution timing analysis, and in the future measurement-based probabilistic timing analysis, are the only viable solutions for multicore timing analysis. This PhD thesis is the first to provide the robust certification arguments needed to consolidate and educate engineers and certification authorities alike to support adoption of this methodology.
With the increasing use of multicore platforms in critical embedded systems, Rapita Systems is at the bleeding-edge of multicore timing technology, offering a robust solution for multicore software timing analysis. For more information, see our website.
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178 Projects Webinar
- Verifying Multicore RTOS Partitioning for DO-178C (CAST-32A) Projects
- Out of the box Solution for Multicore Analysis
- Multicore for ISO 26262 Webinar