Rapita to give tutorial on Improving Real-Time Behaviour at Embedded Masterclass, UK
During the Embedded Masterclass events at Cambridge, UK (7th May 2009) and Bristol, UK (12th May 2009), Rapita Director Ian Broster will provide a half-day workshop on timing issues.
"How long does my software take to run... and how can I reduce it?" are key issues for embedded engineers designing reliable systems. Understanding, verifying and improving the timing performance of their real-time products gives successful companies a key competitive edge.
This tutorial will cover key aspects of on-target timing analysis:
- finding worst-case execution times (WCET) and the worst-case path
- why worst-case optimization is not the same as average execution optimization
- looking for worst-case "hot-spots"
- identifying timing bugs
- verifying optimization opportunities
For further details, and to register please visit http://www.embedded-masterclass.com/software-timing-analysis.htm
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO178 Projects Webinar