Launch of the SECT-AIR project
Rapita Systems is pleased to announce its involvement in the SECT-AIR project.
SECT-AIR aims to develop systems that increase the productivity of developing critical software in the UK aerospace industry, and encourage the use of these systems. The project has been designed to meet the increasing need for efficient and maintainable development processes in the critical software industry.
This need will be met by the project partners, many UK institutions that are involved in critical systems development such as suppliers, tool vendors and universities. The project, which began in July 2016, will take place over 3 years with a budget of slightly over £10 million, funded by the Aerospace Technology Institute and Innovate UK.
During the project, Rapita Systems will develop improved processes for the development and maintenance of embedded software with an emphasis on unit test generation and execution.
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO178 Projects Webinar
- Multicore for ISO 262626 Webinar