This week, Rapita Systems and ConsuNova gave a joint public Safety Critical Software Test Workshop in Ankara, Turkey.
At the workshop, ConsuNova's Reza Madjidi outlined an optimized path to DO-178 certification. Rapita's Hashem Ghazzawi and Richard Chandler, meanwhile, introduced Rapita's products and gave a live demo showing how the RVS software reduces the cost of verifying critical embedded code.
The workshop was well received, particularly the demonstration of Rapita's established process for multicore worst-case execution time analysis.
The event was a great opportunity to catch up with ConsuNova and get to know embedded engineers in the region. We'd like to thank Rufi Ozturk from KONAKA Savunma, our distributor in Turkey, for organizing the event, and look forward to visiting Ankara again soon.
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178 Projects Webinar
- Verifying Multicore RTOS Partitioning for DO-178C (CAST-32A) Projects
- Out of the box Solution for Multicore Analysis
- Multicore for ISO 26262 Webinar