Rapita systems have signed a distribution agreement with Dedicated Systems – a leading provider of Embedded Systems Software in Australia and New Zealand.
"Our new distribution agreement with Dedicated Systems represents an exciting expansion of Rapita’s global reach. Dedicated Systems will be the first distributor we have worked with in bringing the many benefits of our software verification solutions to the Australian market."
said Sam Streeton, International Distributor Manager at Rapita Systems.
John Salerno, Founder and Managing Director of Dedicated Systems Australia, added:
"Rapita has both great technology and expertise. Dedicated Systems are excited about working with them in the region."
Founded in 2003, Dedicated Systems Australia is a leading supplier of Embedded Systems Software, Firmware and COTS Hardware in Australia and New Zealand. They represent world class companies within the real-time embedded computing markets, and run Dedicated Systems Tech Days conferences, with a focus on customers building complex systems in critical markets.
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178 Projects Webinar
- Verifying Multicore RTOS Partitioning for DO-178C (CAST-32A) Projects
- Out of the box Solution for Multicore Analysis
- Multicore for ISO 26262 Webinar