Rapita Systems Inc. joins The FACE Consortium
Rapita Systems Inc. is excited to announce that we are now an associate member of The Open Group’s Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE™) consortium.
The FACE Consortium is a US-based government and industry partnership to define an open avionics environment for all military airborne platform types.
The FACE Consortium works to develop and consolidate the open standards, best practices, guidance documents and business models within avionics to help standardize approaches and improve quality.
Rapita Verification Suite (RVS), Rapita’s leading verification toolsuite, has featured in multiple military avionics projects and helps customers to address FACE conformance in the following ways:
- Automatic instrumentation
- Flexible OS integration
- Compatible with most traceability management tools
- Qualified to TQL 5, and facilitates DO-178B/C certification up to and including Design Assurance Level A
- Automatic test harness generation with RapiTest
- Multicore timing solution can be used to measure impact of timing analysis between competing FACE conformant software modules
- Merge multiple Structural Coverage Analysis reports from different FACE conformant software modules
As part of Rapita Systems Inc.’s membership of The FACE Consortium, we will be attending a range of FACE events in 2020, including the Technical Interchange Meeting in September.
Rapita Systems, Inc. offers Rapita's industry-leading tools and services to defense-related projects and projects containing proprietary technology that is restricted to US eyes only.
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO178 Projects Webinar
- Multicore for ISO 262626 Webinar