Rapita technology supports Saab Aeronautics safety-critical software
Rapita Systems’ automated on-target performance measurement tool RapiTime is being used by engineers at Saab’s Aeronautics business unit.
RapiTime provides users with a quick and easy to use method to collect execution time data such as worst-case execution time (WCET) metrics while software runs on its embedded target. This data can be used to provide evidence for the timing behaviour of software and guide optimization to improve the efficiency of the system.
Håkan Anderwall, Senior Software Engineer at Saab, commented:
“We are excited by the results we’ve obtained using RapiTime so far and are exploring more ways to make use of the data that we can now gather from our avionics systems”.
Dr. Guillem Bernat, Chief Executive Officer of Rapita Systems, is pleased by the opportunity to work with Saab, saying:
“It is always rewarding to provide our customers with cutting-edge technology to address some of their most difficult software engineering problems”.
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO178 Projects Webinar
- Multicore for ISO 262626 Webinar