SYSGO are standardizing on the use of RapiCover to automate structural coverage analysis of their popular real-time operating system, PikeOS.
SYSGO will be using RapiCover to verify structural coverage testing of upcoming versions of PikeOS, which is certified at DO-178C DAL A.
RapiCover reduces the effort needed to produce structural coverage evidence when verifying critical systems that run on embedded hardware. Its qualification kits support use of the tool to verify systems that must be certified for DO-178B, DO-178C and ISO 26262.
Sven Nordhoff, Certification Director at SYSGO, commented:
'SYSGO is using Rapita’s RapiCover code coverage tool for PikeOS because it is the best fit to ensure we meet our high demands on code quality for our highly complex safety-critical embedded software.'
Dr. Guillem Bernat, Chief Executive Officer of Rapita Systems, is pleased by the opportunity to work with SYSGO, saying:
'We’re delighted to support SYSGO verifying the structural coverage of PikeOS. We look forward to continuing our partnership over the years to come.”
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178 Projects Webinar
- Verifying Multicore RTOS Partitioning for DO-178C (CAST-32A) Projects
- Out of the box Solution for Multicore Analysis
- Multicore for ISO 26262 Webinar