Following on from the success of last year's workshops in the UK and USA, the workshop provided an optimized path to DO-178C/ED-12C compliance for a new cohort of safety-critical aerospace and defense engineers.
Our next scheduled workshop is in Bristol, UK this November. Don't miss your chance to take part, and secure your early bird discount by registering today.
Have a large team that could benefit from DO-178/ED-12C training? If so, we can arrange private training sessions – to find out more, get in touch with us at email@example.com.
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178 Projects Webinar
- Verifying Multicore RTOS Partitioning for DO-178C (CAST-32A) Projects
- Out of the box Solution for Multicore Analysis
- Multicore for ISO 26262 Webinar