Rapita Systems offer a variety of expert training relating to DO-178C, Multicore Timing Analysis (A(M)C 20-193 & CAST-32A) and the RVS toolsuite. Public and private training sessions are available.
Want to learn more about multicore avionics certification?
We have developed this training course to offer value for both beginners and experts alike. Led by genuine DO-178C certification experts, the training will focus on practical approaches to satisfying CAST-32A objectives for both civil and defense multicore avionics projects.
Through a mix of theory and practical training, attendees will learn how to:
- Leverage industry-best approaches to CAST-32A / A(M)C 20-193 compliance
- Interpret CAST-32A / A(M)C 20-193 and what the objectives mean in practice
- Select the right multicore hardware for your project
- Characterize and quantify multicore interference in your platform
- Estimate worst-case-execution-time for multicore platforms
- Demonstrate robust partitioning in your multicore system
- Integrate CAST-32A / A(M)C 20-193 evidence into your existing DO-178C workflow
- Comply with CAST-32A / A(M)C 20-193 on Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA) systems
If you cannot attend the training sessions listed above, please fill in your details below and we'll let you know when we schedule further sessions.