Rapita Systems offer a variety of expert training relating to DO-178C, Multicore Timing Analysis (AC 20-193, AMC 20-193 & CAST-32A) and the RVS toolsuite. Public and private training sessions are available.
We currently have multicore training taking place in: Madrid, Spain (24-25 April 2024), Southern California, USA (21-22 May 2024), and Bristol, UK (5-6 June 2024).
Want to learn more about multicore avionics certification?
We have developed this training course to offer value for both beginners and experts alike. Led by genuine DO-178C certification experts, the training will focus on practical approaches to satisfying AC multicore airworthiness objectives for both civil and defense multicore avionics projects.
Through a mix of theory and practical training, attendees will learn how to:
- Leverage industry-best approaches to AC 20-193/AMC 20-193 compliance
- Interpret AC 20-193/AMC 20-193 and what the objectives mean in practice
- Select the right multicore hardware for your project
- Characterize and quantify multicore interference in your platform
- Estimate worst-case-execution-time for multicore platforms
- Demonstrate robust partitioning in your multicore system
- Integrate AC 20-193/AMC 20-193 evidence into your existing DO-178C workflow
- Comply with AC 20-193/AMC 20-193 on Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA) systems
If you cannot attend the training sessions, please fill in your details below and we'll let you know when we schedule further sessions.