RapiTetris competition winners
Our RapiTetris code coverage competition has gone down so well that we have decided to bring forwards the prize draw. We know you’re all eager to know who has won, and we’re just as excited to send out the prizes!
We've had a number of amazing score submissions (one person even managed 100% coverage) and it's great to see people's scores increasing over time! For the purpose of the competition, we limited RapiTetris to games of only five minutes, however, if you would like to spend more time gaining 100% coverage, you can download a twenty-minute long version of the game here.
Now to the part you're all interested in; Who won?
We've selected four winners from the long list of entrants; One to win an iPad Air, and three to win Raspberry Pi 3s!
The winners will have received emails already explaining how to claim their prize, so make sure to check your inbox for an email from an @rapitasystems.com email address. Don't worry if you didn't win, as the competition will be back very soon! In the meantime, you can perfect your RapiTetris skills by downloading an extended version of the game here.
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO178 Projects Webinar
- Multicore for ISO 262626 Webinar