Bowing to popular demand, we've renamed our (formerly) RapiTestFramework product to RapiTest. Future versions of the tool will be released with the new name, while existing versions will continue to work as normal.
Why did we make the change? One reason among many is that the former name was somewhat difficult on the tongue and many people, including our own engineers, were already calling the product RapiTest.
RapiTest will continue to reduce the cost of critical software verification by helping engineers efficiently write, run and analyze results from requirements-based tests.
Interested in RapiTest?
Learn more Free trial
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178 Projects Webinar
- Verifying Multicore RTOS Partitioning for DO-178C (CAST-32A) Projects
- Out of the box Solution for Multicore Analysis
- Multicore for ISO 26262 Webinar