Turn your computer science degree into a great career - secrets from an employer
Since co-founding York-based Rapita Systems Ltd in 2004, Dr. Ian Broster has interviewed hundreds of graduates. Ian is passionate about sharing his experiences of graduate recruitment and passing on knowledge that the next generation of software professionals will need to succeed in the industry.
Key features of Ian’s talk will include:
If you're a computer science student at the University of York, or have ambitions to work in the software field, attend his talk in the Computer Science department (CSE/102) on the 21st of November at 1pm and learn how to turn your degree into a successful career.
Free drinks and nibbles
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO178 Projects Webinar