York 100 completed by a Rapita team
Over the weekend, Rapita Systems was once again well represented at the York 100 charity bike ride, continuing our annual tradition of participating in this fantastic event.
The Vale of York, Yorkshire Wolds and the Howardian Hills were just some of the highlights the Rapita team enjoyed as they completed the York 100 charity cycling sportive. Our team, consisting of Sam Streeton, Matt Grum, Sam Boyle, Charles Pigott and company co-founder Ian Broster, experienced some of the best cycling terrain in England as they took on the 'Champion' route.
The 'Champion' route is a 103 mile ride designed to test even the most competent cyclist to their physical limits. We are happy to report that the entire team completed the grueling challenge successfully.
The York 100 is an event that supports the charity Action Medical Research, which funds medical research for children. This is the 4th year in a row that a team from Rapita has taken on the challenge and we are looking forward to tackling it again next year (once those legs have stopped aching).
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO-178C
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO178 Projects Webinar
- Multicore for ISO 262626 Webinar