Comprehensive verification toolsuite
RVS includes a range of plugins, which let you perform the activities needed for critical software verification:
- RapiTest for software functional testing at the system, integration and unit level
- RapiCover for structural coverage up to and including MC/DC from source code
- RapiCoverZero* for structural coverage analysis directly from object code
- RapiTime for execution time analysis including worst-case execution time from source code
- RapiTimeZero* for execution time analysis directly from object code
- RapiTask for visualization of event scheduling and identification of race conditions and rare events from source code
- RapiTaskZero* for visualization of event scheduling directly from object code
* Zero footprint RVS tools support the verification of critical software without needing to make modifications to, or even needing access to project source code. These tools require specific hardware environments; see our Zero footprint hardware support.
We're always considering how we can improve RVS. If you would benefit from a particular feature, contact us to discuss custom development opportunities.