We provide software verification and validation (V&V) services for critical software and regularly work in compliance environments such as DO-178B and DO-178C.
As an independent services provider, we can satisfy independence requirements for your software verification activities. We offer services for a range of hardware architectures, including single core and multicore SOCs, GPU and FPGA devices.
We provide a range of V&V activities, including:
- Requirements-based testing (normal range and robustness testing)
- Structural coverage analysis
- Data coupling and control coupling analysis (DC/CC)
- Worst-case execution time (WCET) analysis and timing optimization
- Understanding and troubleshooting system scheduling behavior
- Checking compliance to coding standards
- Running reviews for DO-178C verification e.g. to verify that software is consistent with plans for design and architecture
Typically, our engineers use the Rapita Verification Suite (RVS) for software V&V. As expert RVS users, they take advantage of advanced tool features and work closely with the RVS software developers, so enhancements or custom tools can be implemented quickly to support your specific project needs.
Feature applies to: