RapiTest lets you run white box tests of your software, providing a range of testing features that give you extensive control over test behavior so you can demonstrate that your object code complies with its low-level requirements.
RapiTest's white box testing features include:
- Set and check values of local variables modified within tested functions
- Control reads and writes to registers from within a function
- Test error paths by executing otherwise impossible scenarios
- Run scripts to apply static analysis of subprograms, such as checking for infinite loops
- Access and modify private objects within tests
- Stub called functions with a range of behavior including setting values and checking call counts
It's easy to write white box tests through RapiTest's powerful test formats.
Feature applies to: