DO-178C training workshops 2018
Want to reduce the cost of DO-178C/ED-12C compliance? If so, join ConsuNova and Rapita Systems for our practical DO-178C training workshops, held regularly around the US and Europe. These workshops help organizations understand the DO-178C framework, its intent, and how to apply industry best practices to reduce the cost of DO-178C compliance.
What will you learn?
Understanding the guidelines is important, but knowing how to efficiently satisfy the associated requirements is critical.
Through a series of hands-on sessions, you'll:
- Learn how to deal with the hidden but costly challenges of DO-178C compliance.
- Understand the major technical schedule and cost drivers and how to avoid them.
- Leave with a set of memorable, practical methods that you can apply immediately.
After the course, you'll receive:
- FREE PSAC/PHAC templates
- FREE access to the adviceGEAR library including whitepapers, checklists, process templates, FAA CAST papers and more
For more information or to reserve your spot, visit www.rapitasystems.com/do178c
We're offering a 20% early-bird discount for the Bristol event on all reservations before the 15th of October. Take advantage by registering today.
White papers & webinars
Want to learn about common challenges and solutions in critical software verification? Our white papers and webinars may be just the thing:
- Eight top code coverage questions in embedded avionics systems
- Seven Roadblocks to 100% structural coverage (and how to avoid them)
- Automating WCET Analysis for DO-178B & DO-178C
- Three steps to avoid software obsolescence in avionic systems
- CodeTEST® Replacement with RVS
- Multicore Timing Analysis for DO178 Projects Webinar