Execution time analysis
RapiTime collects or calculates the following types of execution time data from software tests run directly on embedded hardware:
- Overall execution time per test
- Average execution time through all tests
- High-water mark execution time
- Worst-case execution time
- Contribution of each function's execution time to the overall execution time of the system
RapiTime's efficient analysis engine and integration workflow reduce the effort you need to obtain timing results. Coupled with the ease of automating testing to occur during your regular builds, you'll be producing timing data faster than ever.
It's easy to view your results with the RVS Project Manager, which lets you compare results from various stages in your project so you can track progress over time. This application also lets you filter your results based on the folders, files and functions in your project.